Friday, May 18, 2018

FREE BITCOIN ON COINPOT

CoinPot is a brand new cryptocurrency microwallet, designed to collect and combine faucet payouts and earnings from a number of different faucets/sources - such as BitFun, BunosBitcoin. CointPot is a legit and paying sites, you can searched on its reviews.

I will show you on how to open an account on coinpot.

1. On your browser access COINPOT site. Click on REGISTER.

2.  Enter your valid email address, create password, click on Human verification, check on terms of service( if you like, you can read its policy) then CLICK ON REGISTER.
 

3. After you verify. On your dashboard you will see coinpot tokens, bitcoin core and so on. Every time you claim your free bitcoin it will automatically tally on your total earn bitcoin. You can also download and earn thru your mobile.

4. Sounds interesting right? Now you will ask where can get my free bitcoin? Click on this link, How to earn on COINTPOT.


5 comments:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here! Bitcoin Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. Cheapest Way to Buy Bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. how to invest in litecoin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. Kanadan viisumi

    ReplyDelete